Your life isn´t boring
E: I think that I have enought these small romances.
L: Maybe you just look for something better, but you cannot find it..for now but it is good to try...
E: Or I am just waiting for it..
and this isn't good for me.
E: I don´t believe in prince..
L: You know what? Me too...
Maybe for us there are only these "short time romances" och...fu*k
*****
*****
L: I´m just trying...I don´t know... I want have fun ...but every day there comes some weird moment, when I must think.
E: Sometimes you can not forget about someone who has become close to you. I know something about it. I also tried a similar method as you now, but it does not work.
L: yep..
E: hmm.. becuase you're human. you have feelings
L: fu*k :D
E: sometimesit would be fine without them... but it's only life and we're people.
Haha yep. Fu*k it :D
*****
L: I am hungryyy
E: Sometimes you can not forget about someone who has become close to you. I know something about it. I also tried a similar method as you now, but it does not work.
L: yep..
E: hmm.. becuase you're human. you have feelings
L: fu*k :D
E: sometimesit would be fine without them... but it's only life and we're people.
Haha yep. Fu*k it :D
*****
L: I am hungryyy
E: So go eat!
L: Yes, maybe.
E: Maybe ? C'mon !!! Lenka Lenka ! Let's go!
L: I dont know It is late...
E: yeap. But i can tell you that I feel hungry too.
L: Lets go eat! :D
E: yeaaah
E: yeap. But i can tell you that I feel hungry too.
L: Lets go eat! :D
E: yeaaah
3
2
1
start !!
Let's go to the fridge !
*****
2
1
start !!
Let's go to the fridge !
*****
L: I want to do something...maybe I can watch some film, or read a book...I have to decide...
E: Soo.. which hand you choose? right or left?
L: ehm...right
E: Movie.
E: Soo.. which hand you choose? right or left?
L: ehm...right
E: Movie.
*****
E: I need something.
L: What? ...I need something too...very bad :P
E: I know what we need! Kick in the ass!
*****
L: I have many energy now.
E: Give me a little please.
L: ok...I am sending! grab it!
fuuuuuuuuuuu
E: Thanks
I have it :D
*****
*****
E: Tomorrow is NEW YEAR !
L: No...tomorrow is silvester new year is day after tomorrow.
E: Nevermind :D I was really close :D
*********************
Ja proste milujem naše občasné, hlavne nočné, konverzácie s E
:-)))
V angličtine je to preto, lebo poľsko-slovenské písomné dorozumievanie by bolo pre nás trošku náročnejšie :D
Žiadne komentáre:
Zverejnenie komentára